Rules to note:
- Bombs are back to being dependent on volume.
- For every two player kills you make, you gain the right to use an extra
- The first kill period is two weeks. Any assassin not making a decent kill
attempt in this time will be placed on the wanted list for incompetance.
- Every projectile weapon not specifically mentioned in the rules
must be registered with the umpire.
- When you make a kill or are killed you should send an email to the umpire
as soon as possible stating the killer, the target and any relevant details.
This enables any disputes to be resolved speedily.
- Dead policemen might be brought back to life, after a delay,
depending on their devotion to duty. Resurrection is an expensive process...
- Water weapons may not be fired in or out of non-players' rooms.
- By default all players' rooms are also no water. You will be
informed of exceptions in your target information, on the wanted list or on
the police list.
- Make sure you stay out of real trouble and be careful.
- Do not be seen with weapons in your hands. This is to avoid trouble
with College porters/ officials etc thinking you're going to make a mess, or,
worse still, that you're brandishing a real knife/pistol. We are not an
official society, so we rely on being discreet about our "buisness". Besides,
openly baring a weapon makes you a legitimate target for any players that see
- Carry college or University id with you, in case you get into
trouble...If college authorities ask where you're going, have "I'm going to
see if my friend x is in" which, after all, is true...
- Stay on the right side of the law - being on the Wanted List is not good
for longevity - you multiply how many people are after you by a factor of
twenty or thirty...
- Anybody could be your assassin. Your friend, your supervision partner,
your college mum... Be aware of betrayal.
- Remember that you are 99% likely to die, it's just a matter of when,
so have fun!