Assassins' Guild Michaelmas 2001 Awards
- The Lemming award for the first to
- Mark Abthorpe, aka Gannet, who died at the scythe of The Grim
Reaper Jr. (David Roughley) only moments into the game.
- The J Doe award for psychopathy:
- Bonnie and Clyde (Jenny Chase and Tom Garnett) for the I staircase
- The Sean Connery Award for the Smoothest
- Tom Garnett for his kill of the Chief of Police: "Do you want to step
outside, Mr. Cairns?"
- New for this game: The Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart award for the Most
- The Nigel Harris award for butchering
- Tom Garnett (The Ambidextrous Avenger), for killing nine of them
- The Dr Kimble award for surviving the longest time on the wanted
- Christine Twite
- The Kenny Award for dying far too many times:
- David Chow
- The Robocop award for killing wanted
- Bjoern Holzhauer (PC Bri bubble) for his many wanted kills in a
- The David Duffit award for secrecy
- *Simon* Ford, for pretending to be James Ford for quite a long
time. Not that this was strictly fair, but it was still secretive.
- The Three Hours Early award for paranoia:
- Jenny Chase for gunning down her neighbours at 4am.
- The Order of the Black Coat for the least effective disguise:
- Simon Ford for his interesting hat and facial hair.
- The Darwin award for dying owing to utter stupidity.
- The yellow streak award for running
- The Harland
Golden Quill for the most amusing
- Neil Morrison (PC Sunset...), and Matthew Bennett and James Wright,
aka Greed-E-Shoe and Nor-T-Hat, for their unique (and in my view
hilarious) style of reporting.
Sam Ashwell (Fu Hsi's Ghost) and Bjoern Holzhauer (Nikolai Ivanovich
Lobachevsky) received honourable mentions.
- The Brutus award for the best betrayal:
- Ben Fairbairn, aka The Small Pink Pussy Cat, for his poisoning of
Amber Mansell's tea.
- The Leek and Safe award for the most interesting
or innovative weaponry:
- Ed Segal (hamandpineapple) for his herd of elephants.
[ index ]