Assassins' Guild Lent 2002
This game was umpired by Tom Garnett. The game is now over, the winner: Bjoern Holzhauer.
- Recent Updates
- Week 1 A The game begins, the Jeff K saga, spats between several different mafias.
- Week 1 B Mafia tensions ease, the BFRBG arrives, the Baby Seals attack!
- Week 2 A Incompetents occur, Kirika kills the CoP, New CoP cleans up, the sad story of Potato Cripps.
- Week 2 B Police incompetents start dying. Binford & co. attempt to take over the town. Emmafia retaliate.
- Week 3 Game slows down a little, Police don't get killed. SWAT team don't kill Ludlum.
- Week 4 Ludlum and the OCLO killed. PC Hawks resorts to Necromancy. Selwyn cleared.
- Week 5 Innocent wound up again, nothing happens, SWAT team spend the week in John's.
- Week 6 Police force restructured, Obsolete elements removed. Bjoern goes wanted, as do most police. Game ends.
- Post Game It's the duel...
- Wanted Criminals Bjoern was wanted. 'Nuff said.
- Police Headquarters The valient defenders of our... erm... stuff.
- Incompetents Weren't having too good a game.
- 'Mafia' Den
- Social Events
- Interesting Email
- In-game rule notices
- Summary of Changes
- The Complete Ruleset
- Links and past games
- Newsgroup: ucam.rec.games.assassins (Inside Cambridge only.)
Back to Assassins' homepage.