The Assassins' Guild: Lent 2007 Game Awards
For various achievements and entertainments, the following awards are presented:
- The Lemming Award for the first to die:
- Robert Crowston, stabbed by the irrepressible Michael Donaghy near lectures.
- The Holzhauer Award for psychopathy:
- Philip Bielby, for killing an impressive 13 players.
- The 'I Shot the Sheriff' Award for butchering cops:
- Jacob Samuel Corteen killed a couple of young officers during one of his dastardly reigns.
- The Mario Sainz-Martinez Award for cowwuption:
- Jacob Samuel Corteen. If you possessed such a beard, you would. Wouldn't you?
- The Dr Kimble Award for surviving the longest time on the wanted list:
- Han-Ley Tang, who managed 8 days, 15 hours and 57 minutes.
- The Jake Corteen Award for dying far too many times:
- Jacob Samuel Corteen disappointed nobody.
- The David Duffit Award for secrecy and deception:
- Jennifer Helen Berry pulled off the old '"allied" with everyone' gag, and very effectively too.
- The Laurel And Hardy Award for most amusing double-act:
- Amos Micah How discovered that (this time at least), Thomas Booth was dressed to kill.
- The 'Ginger Cake' Award for the 'smoothest' kill:
- John William Edward O'Brien pulled off a kill disguised as an evangelist.
- The Reversed Burden of Johannes Award for unintentionally killing innocents:
- Han-Ley Tang's judgement was as as lacking as his underwear.
- The Catherine Zentile Award for least innocent innocent:
- Steve McCann, who was once again found guilty of generally being Steve McCann.
- Also dodgy:
- J Doe is suspected of holding top-secret training camps for a new generation of minions/godchildren.
- Tom Booth and Richard Gibson both sent me some reports to confuse people.
- The Brutus Award for best betrayal:
- The 21st century is the era of the pre-emptive strike, and accordingly Caesar Philip Bielby decided to stamp out any potential conspirators.
- The Concerned Citizen Award:
- George Davies killed a couple of evil wanteds, including the dangerous Han-Ley Tang.
- The Yellow Streak Award for running away:
- Michael Patrick Wallace led the incobash on a tactical retreat, and managed one final glorious moment of cowardice in Seb Jefferies' toilet.
for the most amusing reports:
- Richard Gibson amused everyone as MovieGeek2001.
- also amusing:
- Will we ever know what inspired Tom Booth to produce the word-perfect fanfic of HALDIR OF LORIEN?
Home / Email